Title: Anson Marston, Dean, College of Engineering, 1904-1937
Dimensions: 38 x 32 in. (96.5 x 81.3 cm)
Credit Line: Commissioned by Iowa State College. In the Art on Campus Collection, University Museums, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.
Iowa State University, Marston Hall, 3rd floor
Anson Marston joined the Iowa State faculty in 1892 and served as Dean of Engineering from 1904 until 1932, during which time Iowa State established a reputation as one of the best engineering schools in the world. Marston Hall and Marston Watertower are named after Anson Marston.